have englannista suomeksi
saada lapsi, synnyttää
saada jku tekemään jtak
Different structure used, see: vai ( + question)
Different structure used, see: -ttaa
No equivalent, a direct sentence would be used.
Different structure used, see: mukaan
(ux) (not necessarily one's own key)
To include as a part, ingredient, or feature.
To birth to.
To engage in intercourse with.
(quote-journal)|volume=23|issue=1|issn=1054-4836|page=(gbooks)|passage=Tame midweek stress the fun way. Have each other before dinner to reconnect after a long day.
2002, Matt Cyr, ''Something to Teach Me: Journal of an American in the Mountains of Haiti'', Educa Vision, Inc., (ISBN), (gbooks):
- His English is still in its beginning stages, like my Creole, but he was able to translate some Creole songs that he's written into English—not the best English, but English nonetheless. He had me correct the translations. That kind of thing is very interesting to me. When I was learning Spanish, I would often take my favorite songs and try to translate them.
(qualifier) To cause to be.
(qualifier) To depict as being.
(RQ:Woolf Jacob's Room)
To make an observation of (a bird species).
- A good credit rating can mean the difference between being a have or a have not.
1999, Various, ''The Haves and Have Nots'' (Penguin, (ISBN))
- While these stories serve to make us conscious of the implications of being a “have” or a “have-not,” as with all good literature, they do much more than that. They provide a glimpse into lives that we might never encounter elsewhere.
One who has some (contextually specified) thing.
2010, Simon Collin, ''Dictionary of Wine'' (A&C Black, (ISBN)):
- To find out whether you are a have or a have not, did you understand the malo and Brett sentence a few lines back? If no, this doesn't make any difference to me, as you are the proud possessor of something the 'haves' haven't got. You know exactly what you like and why you like it. The 'haves' pretend to like and understand everything, which by the way is impossible. They deliberate over choosing a bottle in the shop for hours, ...
2013, Kelda, ''Men Under a Microscope'' (Author House, (ISBN)), page 57:
- Generally, I can assure you that a woman's posterior causes a stir, whether she's considered a have or a have not. But in most cases, men gravitate toward a pair of prominent gluteus muscles because they find this display appealing. This prominent protrusion can make a pair of jeans look like it was painted on, above just being good to look at. And by the way, it also incites some backshot (a Caribbean term for a well-known sex position) and spanking tendencies during sexual activity ...
2014, Derek Prince, ''Ultimate Security: Finding a Refuge in Difficult Times'' (Whitaker House, (ISBN)):
- The question you must answer is, “Do you have Jesus?” In Jesus, you have eternal life. If you do not have Jesus—if you have not received Him—you do not have “the life.” Are you a “have,” or are you a “have not”? That is a vital decision every person must make—a critical issue you have to resolve for yourself.
to (l), (l)
(alternative spelling of)