here englannista suomeksi
In, on, or at this place.
(RQ:Tennyson In Memoriam)
2008, (w), ''Affidavit of Omar Ahmed Khadr'',
- The Canadian visitor stated, “I’m not here to help you. I’m not here to do anything for you. I’m just here to get information.”
2016, VOA Learning English (public domain)
- Oh, yes. I am here! — Good. You are there.
- : (audio)
1891, (w), ''Yellow Wall-Paper|The Yellow Wall-Paper'',
- He said we came here solely on my account, that I was to have perfect rest and all the air I could get.
In this context.
1872 May, (w), ''Science Monthly/Volume 1/May 1872/Quetelet on the Science of Man|Quetelet on the Science of Man'', published in ''(w)'', Volume 1,
- The two great generalizations which the veteran Belgian astronomer has brought to bear on physiological and mental science, and which it is proposed to describe popularly here, may be briefly defined:
1904 January 15, (w), ''The Chicago School'', published in ''(w)'', 1.1, pages 1-5,
- The briefest characterization is all that will be attempted here.
1796, (w), ''s:Washington's Farewell Address|Washington's Farewell Address'',
- Here, perhaps I ought to stop.
(quote-book)|year=1923|chapter=6| title=A Cuckoo in the Nest| passage=“And drove away—away.” Sophia broke down here. Even at this moment she was subconsciously comparing her rendering of the part of the forlorn bride with Miss Marie Lohr's.
''John here is a rascal.''
''This here orange is too sour.''
''Here, now I'm giving it to you.''
''Here, I'm tired and I want a drink.''
(form of) (gloss)
any group or set of things or creatures
fighting, battle; conflict between armed forces
participation in the armed forces
(alternative form of)
to belong to