rude englannista suomeksi
''This girl was so rude towards her boyfriend by screaming at him for no apparent reason.''
''Karen broke up with Fred because he was often rude to her.''
- But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge
1919, Rudyard Kipling, ''Ditties and Ballads and Barrack-Room Ballads/The Conundrum of the Workshops|The Conundrum of the Workshops''
- When the flush of a new-born sun fell first on Eden's green and gold,
- Our father Adam sat under the Tree and scratched with a stick in the mould;
- And the first rude sketch that the world had seen was joy to his mighty heart,
- Till the Devil whispered behind the leaves, "It's pretty, but is it Art?"
(quote-book)|title=Big|Little, Big|pageurl=https://archive.org/details/littlebig00john/page/582/mode/2up?q=rude|chapter=The Fairies' Parliment|page=583|first=John|last=Crowley|authorlink=John Crowley (author)|isbn=0-553-23337-8|year=1983|origyear=1981|publisher=Books|Bantam Books
March 28 1757, Robert-François Damiens, facing a horrific execution
- "La journée sera rude." ("The day will be rough.")