drug englannista suomeksi
huumausaine, rohdos, lääke, huume
1971, (w), ''Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas'', Harper Perennial 2005 edition, page 3:
- We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.
March 1991, unknown student, "Antihero opinion", ''SPIN'', page 70
- You have a twelve-year-old kid being told from the time he's like five years old that all drugs are bad, they're going to screw you up, don't try them. Just say no. Then they try pot.
2005, Thomas Brent Andrews, ''The Pot Plan: Louie B. Stumblin and the War on Drugs'', Chronic Discontent Books, (ISBN), page 19
- The only thing working against the poor Drug Abuse Resistance Officer is high-school students. ... He'd offer his simple lesson: Drugs are bad, people who use drugs are bad, and abstinence is the only answer.
2005, Jack Haas, ''Om, Baby!: a Pilgrimage to the Eternal Self'', page 8
- Inspiration is my drug. Such things as spirituality, booze, travel, psychedelics, contemplation, music, dance, laughter, wilderness, and ribaldry — these have simply been the different forms of the drug of inspiration for which I have had great need (..)
2010, Kesha Rose Sebert (Ke$ha), with Pebe Sebert and Joshua Coleman (Ammo), ''Your Love is My Drug''
1742, (w), ''Andrews|Joseph Andrews''
- But sermons are mere drugs.
- And virtue shall a drug become.
To administer intoxicating drugs to, generally without the recipient's knowledge or consent.
To add intoxicating drugs to with the intention of drugging someone.
To prescribe or administer drugs or medicines.
- Past all the doses of your drugging doctors
''You look like someone drug you behind a horse for half a mile.''
1961 (w), ''(w)''
- (..) their faces were masked, so that no one, seeing a free and graceful gesture or a pretty face, would feel like something the cat drug in.