ooze englannista suomeksi
muta, lieju, liete
1868, Charlotte Riddell, ''A Strange Christmas Game''
- I promised him I would keep silence, but the story gradually oozed out, and the Cronsons left the country.
1988, David Drake, ''The Sea Hag'', Baen Publishing Enterprises (2003), (ISBN), unnumbered page:
- Pale slime oozed through all the surfaces; some of it dripped from the ceiling and burned Dennis as badly as the blazing sparks had done a moment before.
1994, Madeleine May Kunin, ''Living a Political Life'', Vintage Books (1995), (ISBN), unnumbered page:
- He was hard to understand because he spoke softly, and his Vermont accent was as thick as maple syrup oozing down a pile of pancakes.
2011, Karen Mahoney, ''The Iron Witch'', Flux (2011), (ISBN), page 278:
- Her heart constricted when she saw thick blood oozing from a wide gash in his forehead.
1989, Robert R. McCammon, ''The Wolf's Hour'', Open Road Integrated Media (2011), (ISBN), unnumbered page:
- "Good servants are so hard to find," Chesna said, oozing arrogance.
1999, Tamsin Blanchard, ''Antonio Berardi: Sex and Sensibility'', Watson-Guptill Publications (1999), (ISBN), page 16:
- There are no two ways about it: a Berardi dress oozes sex appeal from its very seams.
- (RQ:Shakespeare Tempest)
1826, (w), (w), volume 3, chapter
- Seaweed were left on the blackened marble, while the salt ooze defaced the matchless works of art.
A piece of soft, wet, pliable ground.