done englannista suomeksi
(en-simple past of); did.
- She opened it up to find a quarter and a note scrawled in childish letters that said, "I done it for love."
Used in forming the perfective aspect; have.
2020, (w), ''Thug Cry''
- I done made some real bad choices with my life
1579, (w), ''(w)''
- The while their Foes done each of hem scorn.
1606, (w), ''Sir Philip Sydneys Ourania, that is, Endimions Song and Tragedie, containing all Philosophie''
- O you Caelestiall ever-living fires,
- That done inflame our hearts with high desires;
1647, (w), ''The Praeexistency of the Soul''
- The soul of Naboth lies to Ahab told,
- As done the learned Hebrew Doctours write,
''on the done''
(RQ:Malory Le Morte Darthur)
(es-verb form of)