rare englannista suomeksi
1981, (w) (lyrics), (w) (vocal), "Vanity Fair" (song):
- Sees her reflection in a butcher shop.
- She finds it all quite rare
- That her meat's all vanity fair.
A scarce or uncommon item.
1995, George Baxter, Larry W. Smith, ''Mastering Magic Cards'' (page 116)
- Most of the time, you do this by trading low-valued rares for more valuable ones or trading uncommons for rares. Other times it's trading cards that are in print for ones that are out of print, or low-value rares for good uncommons.
To rear, rise up, start backwards.
2006, Thomas Pynchon, ''Against the Day'', Vintage 2007, p. 328:
- Frank pretended to rare back as if bedazzled, shielding his eyes with a forearm.
(RQ:Homer Chapman Odysseys)
(nl-adj form of)
(de-adj form of)
(adj form of)