fatty englannista suomeksi
Containing, composed of, or consisting of fat.
(RQ:Wells Island of Doctor Moreau)
(quote-text)|title=Radio Address - 22 June 2002|Presidential Radio Address - June 22|passage=That means eating fruits and vegetables and cutting back on fatty foods.
1849, (w) (Translated by (w)), ''the Epidemics|Of the Epidemics'', Book II, Section 1.
- On the sixth, stools black, fatty, viscid, fetid; slept, more collected.
(RQ:Dickens Great Expectations)which had a greasy and fatty surface like cold broth
Literally or figuratively large.
2007, ''getting rid of weed smell tips''
- Be careful of the taxi drivers out there though, I've heard they sell you drugs, drop you off at your hotel and then dob you in to the Thai Police to get a fatty reward!
2007, A. Bryant, ''Disappointment to Say the Least''
- Instead of going my normal route (ordering the book through the store, checking it out in person, and then ordering it online so I could get a fatty discount) I impulsively bought the book.
2007, Rimma http://comments.deviantart.com/4/718221/456809541
- I'm trying to get a fatty project done in a couple of hours right now.
An obese person.
''It's hardly surprising, when it has to support that enormous gut! Lose some weight, fatty!''
2004, Anthony Kiedis, Larry Sloman, ''Scar Tissue''
- We went to Plaster Creek, smoked a fattie, and emerged doing somersaults and cartwheels and laughing.