banana englannista suomeksi
Especially, the sweet, yellow fruit of the Cavendish banana cultivar.
The tropical tree-like plant which bears clusters of bananas. The plant, usually of the genus ''Musa'' but sometimes also including plants from ''Ensete'', has large, elongated leaves and is related to the plantain.
A yellow colour, like that of a banana's skin.
1986 https://books.google.ca/books?id=_6cgAQAAMAAJ Cop Feels of Three Men's "Privates" Christopher Street - Volume 10
- The fact that the cop bought O'Brien a beer after feeling of his banana suggests that it must have been a promising one
2012 Sarah Miynowski Fishbowl page 36
- His you-know-what turned soft .. his eight o'clock class was the last thing on his mind five minutes ago, when his banana wasn't overripe.
2014 Anthony Bunko Lord Forgive Me page 71
- Most of the gang were trying their best to shag the girls. One boy was sitting in a tree playing with himself and another was asking a table of teenagers if they would like to see his banana.
- He adds that after eating his banana (sucking his penis), he wants anal sex, but she asks him to lick her pussy. Then he tells her no because it is disgusting.
Curved like a banana, especially of a ball in flight.
2001, Rayne Barton, ''The Green Hills Golf Chronicles'', page 155, (ISBN).
- Even the lowly banana ball, the bane of so many weekenders, sometimes can be exactly right, as in this case.
2002, Andrew Collins, ''Guild of Honor'', page 53, (ISBN).
- He played the fading, low-banana shot as planned, and the ball whistled left of the oak tree and between the pines.
2006, Richard Witzig, ''The Global Art of Soccer'', page 247, (ISBN).
- ...Bernd Schneider closed the scoring in injury-time with a 23 meter free-kick banana shot into the upper-right corner.
(noun form of)