same englannista suomeksi
Lacking variety from; indistinguishable.
(RQ:Marshall Squire's Daughter)
Used to express the unity of an object or person which has various different descriptions or qualities.
A reply of confirmation of identity.
ca. 1606, (w), ''(w)'', Act V, scene III:
- ''King Lear: This is a dull sight. Are you not Kent?''
- ''Kent: The same.''http://www.rhymezone.com/r/gwic.cgi?Path=shakespeare/tragedies/kinglear/v_iii//&Word=the+same,w
- ''Dante: Whose house was it?''
- ''Blue-Collar Man: Dominick Bambino's.''
- ''Randal: "Babyface" Bambino? The gangster?''
- ''Blue-Collar Man: The same.'' http://www.whysanity.net/monos/clerks5.html
Sami; member of the Sami people
(ux)|No matter what happens(..)
Sami; person of the Sami people