error englannista suomeksi
The state, quality, or condition of being wrong.
1913, The Inland printer:
- "Am I in error in marking out the ''s'' in the word ''assistants'' used in the following manner? ..."
A mistake; an accidental wrong action or a false statement not made deliberately.
A failure to complete a task, usually involving a premature termination.
A play which is scored as having been made incorrectly.
One or more mistakes in a trial that could be grounds for review of the judgement.
Any alteration in the DNA chemical structure occurring during DNA replication, recombination or repairing.
To function improperly due to an error, especially accompanied by error message.
''The web-page took a long time to load and errored out.''
''Remove that line of code and the script should stop erroring there.''
''This directory errors with a "Permission denied" message.''
To show or contain an error or fault.
''The block transmission errored near the start and could not be received.''
1993 December, Arie Kaufman (editor), ''Rendering, Visualization, and Rasterization Hardware'', Springer-Verlag New York LLC
- Pixels which are mathematically outside of a triangle, but which are included for anti-aliasing purposes can be generated with colour and depth information outside of the valid range. The ADE should identify these cases and clamp the output to the minimum or maximum value depending on the direction it has errored in.
2000 December, Randy W. Kamphaus, ''Clinical Assessment of Child And Adolescent Intelligence'', Allyn & Bacon
- By doing so examiners are erroring in the direction of drawing hypotheses based on greater evidence of reliability and validity.
2001 November, Daniel D. Dancer, ''Shards and Circles: Artistic Adventures in Spirit and Ecology'', Trafford Publishing
- Error is not just permitted by diversity; it is what permits diversity.''...'' The beetle had “errored” beautifully
2002 May, Sylvain Beauregard, ''Passion Celine Dion the Book: The Ultimate Guide for the Fan!'', Trafford Publishing
- Many other celebrities errored in the political comments area...