equip englannista suomeksi
tehdä jklle mahdolliseksi
To supply with something necessary in order to carry out a specific action or task; to provide with (e.g. weapons, provisions, munitions, rigging)
1921, (w), ''s:In Destiny's Clutch|In Destiny's Clutch''
- it is no more than proper that you should equip us with a vessel in which to pursue the journey which you interrupted
1916, "Tells Pursuing Police Speed of Automobile|Indicator Tells Pursuing Police Speed of Automobile" in ''Popular Science Monthly/Volume 88''
- A semicircular plate, with the numbers in multiples of five up to thirty miles an hour, is equipped with a pointer, which indicates accurately the speed of the car.
1698-1699, (w), ''Memoirs''
- Gave orders for equipping a considerable fleet.
- The country are led astray in following the town, and equipped in a ridiculous habit, when they fancy themselves in the height of the mode.
To prepare (someone) with a skill.
To equip oneself with (an item); to bring (equipment) into active use.
2002, Prima Temp Authors, ''PlayStation 2: Hot Strategies for Cool Games'' (page 69)
- Take it down from a distance with a magic spell, or equip your sword and attack it at close range.