cocoa englannista suomeksi
A hot drink made with milk, cocoa powder, and sugar.
1979, Stanley J. Sharpless, ''A Food Lover's Companion'', Harper & Row, Evan Jones (edit.)
- Half past nine - high time for supper;
- Cocoa, love?'' ''Of course, my dear.''
- Helen thinks it quite delicious,
- John prefers it now to beer....
- ¶For they've stumbled on the secret
- Of a love that never wanes,
- Rapt beneath the tumbled bedclothes,
- Cocoa coursing through their veins.
A serving of this drink.
A light to medium brown colour.
Of a light to medium brown colour, like that of cocoa powder.
(alternative spelling of).
To be ill.