alright englannista suomeksi
kunnossa, hyvä on
varmasti, ilman muuta
1662 : ''Cantus, songs and fancies, to three, four, or five parts, both apt for voices and viols : with a brief introduction to musick, as is taught by Thomas Davidson, in the Musick-School of Aberdene'' by Thomas Davidson, iii. sig. B/1
- Where ever I go, both to and fro
- You have my heart alright.
- …if I went by his advices every blessed hat I put on does that suit me yes take that thats alright the one like a wedding cake standing up miles off my head…
1932 : "Goodbye, Christ" by Hughes|Langston Hughes
- You did alright in your day, I reckon—
- But that day's gone now.
- Bladyughfoulmoecklenburgwhurawhorascortastrumpapornanennykocksapastippatappatupperstrippuckputtanach, eh? You have it alright.
2000 : ''House of Leaves'' by Z. Danielewski|Mark Z. Danielewski, page 105
- "You're alright Johnny," she said in a way that actually made him feel alright. At least for a little while.
(alternative form of).