realm englannista suomeksi
An abstract of influence, real or imagined.
1907, Tada Kanai, translated by Arthur Lloyd, ''Seven Buddhist Sermons'', "Sermon, The World and How to Pass Through It|The World and How to Pass Through It"
- Why should we despise anything in the realm of Buddha?
2006, Christian Neef, "Diary of a Collapsing Superpower", ''Spiegel Magazine'', November 22,
- At home in Moscow, Mikhail Sergeyevitch Gorbachev, who had launched a campaign to rejuvenate the Soviet realm (..)
1922, Judson Eber Conant,''The Church The Schools and Evolution'', "Church The Schools and Evolution/Truth Must be Classified Scientifically|Truth Must be Classified Scientifically",
- One thing more which the scientific man does is to accord primacy to that realm of truth which is primary in importance.
- And, of this island realm, he and his companion were the undisputed sovereigns.
1913, Leslie Alexander Toke, ''Catholic Encyclopedia'', "Encyclopedia (1913)/St. Dunstan|St. Dunstan",
- Then seeing his life was threatened he fled the realm and crossed over to Flanders, (..)
A taxonomic rank in the phylogeny of viruses, higher than kingdoms.