judgment englannista suomeksi
The act of judging.
''a man of judgment''
''a politician without judgment''
1589–93 (w), ''(w)'', IV:iv
- She in my judgment was as fair as you.
1609, (w), Sonnet 14:
- Not from the stars do I my judgment pluck;
- And yet methinks I have astronomy ...
- In judgments between the Rich and the Poor: it is not to be considered what the poor man needs, but what is his own
(RQ:Shakespeare Merchant of Venice)
- Most heartily I do beseech the court To give the judgment.
The final award; the last sentence.