itch englannista suomeksi
hinkua, palaa halusta tehdä
(RQ:Shakespeare Romeo and Juliet)
To cause to feel an itch.
2001, India Knight, ''My Life on a Plate'' (page 102)
- My head is suddenly itching me like mad.
To scratch or rub so as to relieve an itch.
2002, M D Huddleston, ''Missing Paige'':
- "What makes you suspect him?" Max asked as he itched his neck.
2002 January 4, "Cyd" (username), ''Itching'', in (monospace), ''Usenet'':
- I have to take both shoes and socks off! If I go bare foot I'm ok! I also get itching on my r/palm of my hand. I itch it so much that it's raw!
2003 November 21, "Jim Patterson" (username), ''Behavior Therapy for Itchy Clothes?'', in (monospace), ''Usenet'':
- Basically I go through a half hour of trying to figure out of it is an fake OCD itch or a regular itch before I itch it (if I determine it's a "fake" itch, then I try not to itch it).
2003, Ray Emerson, ''The Riddle of Cthulhu'':
- Ulysses thumped his side and itched his back side, then slipped into his car.
2004, Philip Smucker, ''Al Qaeda's Great Escape: The Military and the Media on Terror's Trail'':
- But when we asked more about the famous man whose specter still commanded the heights, the guard just sneered at me, pointed his gun back toward the road with one hand, and itched his chin with the other.