cheeky englannista suomeksi
(quote-text)|title=The Swoop! or How Clarence Saved England|chapter=7|passage=The Young Turks, as might have been expected, wrote in their customary flippant, cheeky style.
(of swimwear, underwear, etc.) tending to reveal the cheeks of the buttocks.
(quote-text)|title=Queenslanders|page=159|passage=Barry said he introduced the cheeky bikini to the Coast three years ago: "I took a theatrical garment worn for as long as there have been strippers and showgirls — the G-string — and put it on the beach and gave it a name and we sold a heap."
1994, Victoria Katherine Burbank, ''Fighting Women: Anger and Aggression in Aboriginal Australia'', Univ of California Press (ISBN), page 57
- A death adder is cheeky, a tree snake quiet. Wasps are only cheeky if you hold them in your hand.
1995, Richard Shine, ''Australian Snakes: A Natural History'', Cornell University Press (ISBN), page 176
- There is no doubt that many have been killed by large elapids, and that Aborigines treat such &39;cheeky&39; snakes (and colubrids of similar appearance) with great respect.
2009, Amy Huberman, ''Hello, Heartbreak'', Penguin UK (ISBN)
- Although sometimes I&39;d award myself a cheeky McDonald&39;s hangover treat if I did well.
2010, Richard Herring, ''How Not to Grow Up: A Coming of Age Memoir. Sort of.'', Random House (ISBN), page 285
- It was a massive struggle to resist the lure of a cheeky beer, but I held firm.
2011, John Donoghue, ''Police, Crime & 999'', Troubador Publishing Ltd (ISBN), page 7
- It transpired that Mrs Egg had been cooking dinner when she discovered Mr Singlet making himself a sandwich. I don't know about you but it does seem a little bit naught after she's gone to all that effort. Naughty yes but hardly a crime and certainly not enough to warrant a 999 call. Yet that's what she had done. That&39;s why we had left our own dinner, charged through rush hour traffic, disrupted commuters on their way home – all for a cheeky sandwich.
2011, James Goss, ''Torchwood: First Born'', Random House (ISBN), page 20
- The great thing was it gave him a little bit of freedom and me the chance to sneak a cheeky nap.