aggressive englannista suomeksi
Characterized by aggression; unjustly attacking; prone to behave in a way that involves attacking or arguing.
''an aggressive policy, war, person, nation''
2011, Judith S. Weis, ''Do Fish Sleep?'', Rutgers University Press ((ISBN)), page 63:
- When a new aggressive fish is added to an aquarium with an already-established, territorial fish, the established fish will probably fight to protect its territory (the whole tank).
1996, Tibor Gyimothy, ''Compiler Construction: 6th International Conference, CC '96, Linköping, Sweden, April 24 - 26, 1996. Proceedings, Volume 6'', Springer (ISBN), page 59
- This paper describes how aggressive loop unrolling is done in a retargetable optimizing compiler.
2001, Paul Feautrier (edited by Santosh Pande and Dharma P. Agrawal), ''Compiler Optimizations for Scalable Parallel Systems'', Springer (ISBN), page 173
- Since the most aggressive type of optimization a program can be subjected to is parallelization, understanding a program before attempting to parallelize it is a very important step.
2002, Y. N. Srikant, Priti Shankar, ''The Compiler Design Handbook: Optimizations and Machine Code Generation'', CRC Press (ISBN), page 465
- However, aggressive compiler techniques such as loop unrolling, promoting of subscripted array variables into registers (especially in of subscripted array variables into registers (especially in loops) and interprocedural optimizations create heavy register pressure and it is still quite important to do a good job of register allocation.
2002, Shpeisman, T. ; Lueh, G.-Y. ; Adl-Tabatabai, A.-R., ''PACT 2002: 2002 International Conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques : proceedings : 22-25 September, 2002, Charlottesville, Virginia, USA'', IEEE Computer Society Press (ISBN), page 249
- The Itanium processor is an example of an Explicitly Parallel Instruction Computing (EPIC) architecture and thus relies on aggressive and expensive compiler optimizations for performance.
2003, Susanna Pelagatti (edited by Fethi Rabhi and Sergei Gorlatch), ''Patterns and Skeletons for Parallel and Distributed Computing'', Springer (ISBN), page 182
- This sensibly eases the programmer task and allows for more aggressive optimisations of the global program structure.
2011, Wen-mei W. Hwu, ''GPU Computing Gems Jade Edition'', Elsevier (ISBN), page 11
- The CUDA C code for the GPU, as well as the C and inline assembly code for the CPU, were highly optimized and aggressive compiler optimizations (-O4) were turned on.
(de-adj form of)
(feminine plural of)