unpleasant englannista suomeksi
c. 1596, (w), ''(w)'', Act III, Scene 2,http://www.opensourceshakespeare.org/views/plays/play_view.php?WorkID=merchantvenice&Scope=entire&pleasewait=1&msg=pl
- O sweet Portia,
- Here are a few of the unpleasant’st words
- That ever blotted paper!
1722, (w), ''(w)'', London: E. Nutt, p. 214,https://archive.org/details/ldpd_11537650_000
- It was indeed one admirable piece of Conduct in the said Magistrates, that the Streets were kept constantly clear, and free from all manner of frightful Objects, dead Bodies, or any such things as were indecent or unpleasant, unless where any Body fell down suddenly or died in the Streets (..)
1811, (w), ''(w)'', Chapter 35,http://www.gutenberg.org/files/21839/21839-h/21839-h.htm
- The very circumstance, in its unpleasantest form, which they would each have been most anxious to avoid, had fallen on them.
1865, (w), ''(w)'', Chapter 1,http://www.gutenberg.org/files/11/11-h/11-h.htm
- (..) she had read several nice little histories about children who had got burnt, and eaten up by wild beasts and other unpleasant things, all because they would not remember the simple rules their friends had taught them (..)
1921, (w), ''(w)'', Chapter 37,http://www.gutenberg.org/files/39122/39122-h/39122-h.htm
- And I dipped into novels so like the unpleasanter parts of my own life that they might just as well have been autobiographies.