toy englannista suomeksi
- he had deflowered the abbess, and as many besides of the nuns as he could, and leaves him withal rings, jewels, girdles, and such toys to give them still, when they came to visit him.
A simple, light piece of music, written especially for the virginal. (defdate)
1968, Jeff Griffen, ''The Poodle Book'' (page 36)
- Since standards are large dogs, they grow much more rapidly than miniatures and toys, which means that they require more supplements.
(RQ:Spenser Faerie Queene)
(RQ:Burton Melanchol), vol.1, III.i.2:
- Though they do talk with you, and seem to be otherwise employed, and to your thinking very intent and busy, still that toy runs in their mind, that fear, that suspicion, that abuse, that jealousy ….
(RQ:Beaumont Fletcher Comedies and Tragedies)
- Nor light and idle toys my lines may vainly swell.
2009, Gregory J. Snyder, ''Graffiti Lives: Beyond the Tag in New York's Urban Underground'' (page 40)
- It is incorrect to say that toys tag and masters piece; toys just do bad tags, bad throw-ups, and bad pieces.
2011, Adam Melnyk, ''Visual Orgasm: The Early Years of Canadian Graffiti'' (page 45)
- I was a toy until I met Sear, who moved here from Toronto and showed me the book Subway Art.
An old story; a silly tale.
A toy (gloss).
- (quote-av)): Yeah, takes 19 in the clip. It’s effective up to 50 metres. RONNIE: Man knows his toys.
2013, Jonathan Everest, ''Lady Loverly's Chattel''
- He could see her hand go to her slit, and soon she was toying herself along, breathing heavily.