signature englannista suomeksi
allekirjoitus, signeeraus, nimikirjoitus
(RQ:Besant Ivory Gate) his clerks (..) understood him very well. If he had written a love letter, or a farce, or a ''ballade'', or a story, no one, either clerks, or friends, or compositors, would have understood anything but a word here and a word there. For his signature, however, that was different.
Data attached to a message that guarantees that the message originated from its claimed source.
(RQ:Bentley Confutation of Atheism) are supposed to be stamped with
1975, United States. Office of Noise Abatement and Control, ''First Report on Status and Progress of Noise Research and Control Programs in the Federal Government'' (volume 1, page 6-13)
- The TACOM Vehicle Signature Reduction program is concerned with reducing the noise signature detectability of military vehicles in combat.
A (l) specifying the sign of coefficients in any (l) of a (l).
A resemblance between the external character of a disease and those of some physical agent, for instance, that existing between the red skin of fever and a red cloth; supposed to indicate this agent in the treatment of the disease.
Text (or images, etc.) appended to a user's emails, newsgroup posts, forum posts, etc. as a way of adding a personal touch or including contact details.
2001, Lawrence J. Vale, Sam Bass Warner, ''Imaging the city: continuing struggles and new directions'',
- Consider ''Las Fallas'' of Valencia, Spain, arguably the most signature of signature ephemera.
2005, Paul Duchscherer, Linda Svendsen, ''Beyond the bungalo grand homes in the arts & crafts tradition'',
- Considered the most signature effect of the Tudor Revival style, half-timbering derived its distinctive(..).
2005, Brett Dawson, ''Tales from the 2004-05 Fighting Illini'',
- But it was perhaps the most signature shot Williams ever made in an Illinois uniform, a bullying basket in which he used his power to pound Stoudamire,(..).
2005, CBS News website, ''Paul Winchell Dead At Age 82'',
- He credited his wife, who is British, for giving him the inspiration for Tigger’s signature phrase: TTFN. TA-TA for now.
''désavouer sa signature''
the act of signing
''Le décret est à la signature.''