positive englannista suomeksi
Formally down|laid down. (defdate)
1594, (w), ''Of the Lawes of Ecclesiastical Politie''
- In laws, that which is natural bindeth universally; that which is positive, not so.
Stated definitively and without qualification. (defdate)
(RQ:Bacon Henry )
- Positive words, that he would not bear arms against King Edward’s son.
Fully assured in opinion. (defdate)
Of number, greater than zero. (defdate)
Characterized by constructiveness or influence for the better.
(RQ:Swift Nobles and Commons)
1597 (w), ''The Colours of Good and Evil''
- The flower or blossom is a a positive good.
Having more protons than electrons.
Derived from an object by itself; not dependent on changing circumstances or relations; absolute.
Characterized by the existence or presence of distinguishing qualities or features, rather than by their absence.
(senseid)Characterized by the presence of features which support a hypothesis.
Of a visual image, true to the original in light, shade and colour values.
Favorable, desirable by those interested or invested in that which is being judged.
quoted in 2013, William I. Johnston, ''HIV-Negative: How the Uninfected Are Affected by AIDS'' (page 145)
- We certainly told him at that time that I was negative. We talked about transmission. We told him we don't do anything that would cause me to become positive.
2009, Christopher Johns, ''Becoming a Reflective Practitioner'', John Wiley & Sons, p. 15
- Negative feelings can be worked through and their energy converted into positive energy... In crisis, normal patterns of self-organization fail, resulting in anxiety (negative energy). Being open systems, people can exchange this energy with the environment and create positive energy for taking action...
A thing capable of being affirmed; something real or actual.
- rating Positives by their Privatives
A favourable point or characteristic.
Something having a positive value in physics, such as an electric charge.
A degree of comparison of adjectives and adverbs.
An adjective or adverb in the positive degree.
A positive image; one that displays true colors and shades, as opposed to a negative.
A positive result of a test.
(adj form of)
(de-adj form of)
(es-verb form of)