incision englannista suomeksi
(circa) (w), ''(w),'' Act I, Scene(nbs)1,http://www.opensourceshakespeare.org/views/plays/play_view.php?WorkID=richard2&Scope=entire&pleasewait=1&msg=pl
- Wrath-kindled gentlemen, be ruled by me;
- Let’s purge this choler without letting blood:
- This we prescribe, though no physician;
- Deep malice makes too deep incision;
1922, (w), ''(w),'' Chapter(nbs)33,http://www.gutenberg.org/files/1156/1156-h/1156-h.htm
- Gunch was so humorous that Mrs. Babbitt said he must “stop making her laugh because honestly it was hurting her incision.”
1999, (w), ''The Map of Love,'' London: Bloomsbury, 2000, Chapter 28, p.(nbs)470,https://books.google.ca/books?id=osakAwAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcoverv=onepage&q&f=false
- In the midst of the men a black upright stove sends out its heat. On the glowing holes at the top Ya‘qub Artin has carefully placed some chestnuts, each with a neat incision in its side.
The act of cutting into a substance.
1539, (w) (compiler), ''The Castel of Helthe,'' London, Book(nbs)3, Chapter 6,http://name.umdl.umich.edu/A21293.0001.001
- The parte of Euacuation by lettyng of blud, is incision or cuttyng of the vayne, wherby the bloud, whiche is cause of syckenes or grefe to the hole body, or any particular part therof, doth most aptly passe.
1649, (w), ''(w),'' London, pp.(nbs)94-95,https://archive.org/details/eikonoklastesina00milt
- Never considering (..) that these miseries of the people are still his own handy work, having smitt’n them like a forked Arrow so sore into the Kingdoms side, as not to be drawn out and cur’d without the incision of more flesh.
1800, (w), ''An Essay on Sculpture,'' London: T. Cadell Junior and W. Davies, Epistle 4, p.(nbs)89,http://name.umdl.umich.edu/004857122.0001.000
- Mnesarchus, early as a sculptor known,
- From nice incision of the costly stone,
1964, (w), ''The Old Boys,'' Penguin, 2014, Chapter(nbs)21,https://books.google.ca/books?id=CuK2AwAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcoverv=onepage&q&f=false
- Slowly, as meticulously as if engaged upon a surgical incision, Mr Nox opened his mail.
Separation or solution of viscid matter by medicines.