hot dogsuomi-englanti sanakirja
hot dog englannista suomeksi
hot dog englanniksi
A sausage of the type used as a general ingredient in this sandwich.
1994 Sexual Harassment in Education page page 26
- primarily verbal teasing from both male and female students, ranging from statements that the student had a "hot dog in her pants" and that she had "sex with hot dogs." to graffiti that "Jane is a hot dog bitch."
1995 The Guide to American Law Supplement page 347
- It started in the fall of 1990, early in seventh grade, when two boys told her, "I hear you have a hot dog in your pants."girls were now making hot dog remarks. the counselor maintained—incorrectly—that he was powerless to stop it
1996 Richard Sandomir Life for Real Dummies: A Reference for the Totally Clueless page 5
- How 'bout I put my hot dog in your bun?
1999 Louis I. Gerdes Sexual Harassment page 118
- In the fall of 1990, when she was in the seventh grade, classmates spread the word that Doe had a hot dog in her pants.
2012 Elias Sassoon Hashish Dreaming page 58
- But what it is basically the in and the out, the hot dog splicing through the doughnut.
2019 Hot Blood, Hot Thoughts, Hot Deeds, ''Empire'' season 5 episode 13
- I'm just saying, you being a mama, it's time to clear the cobwebs. You know what I'm saying? Put a banana in the monkey. You know, hot dog in your bun.
A sexually suggestive physical gesture involving hip movement.
2006 Kyra D. Gaunt The Games Black Girls Play: Learning the Ropes from Double-dutch to Hip-hop page 98
- This gyrated gesture (“hot dog”) appears to suggest the movements of sexual intercourse to an onlooker, but for girls it's merely play. The movement is also, however, a way of learning to move one's hips in a way that will become useful, on and off the dance floor, in their embodied relations with others.
1954, Oren Arnold, ''The Golden Chair'', Elsevier, page 249,
- He patted his lap for her to sit on. Hot dog, I said to myself; settin' on his lap!
2006, B. Parker|Robert B. Parker, ''Hundred-Dollar Baby'', Putnam, (ISBN), page 140,
- "Anybody with an alibi they can tell me?" I said.
- No one said anything.
- "Hot dog!" I said.
An expression of disappointment
hot dog (gloss)
hot dog (gloss)
hot dog (q)