haunch englannista suomeksi
- But I had no time to pursue these reflections; for the gray horse came to the door, and made me a sign to follow him into the third room where I saw a very comely mare, together with a colt and foal, sitting on their haunches upon mats of straw, not unartfully made, and perfectly neat and clean.
- And the rabbit from his path-wayLeaped aside, and at a distanceSat erect upon his haunches.
- While Heracles, - the thews and cordage of his thighsStraitened and strained beyond the utmost stretchFrom quivering heel to haunch like sweating hawsers.
- The fog comes on little cat feet.It sits looking over harbor and cityon silent haunches and then moves on.
(quote-journal)|date=15 July 2018|passage=He &91;(w)&93; dropped to his haunches just inside the baseline as Centre Court rose to acclaim the champion, hugging South African Anderson (tennis)|Kevin Anderson at the net before skipping over towards his box and celebrating wildly in front of his coaching team and wife Jelena.
(RQ:Kipling Jungle Book)
- On the rough-hewn oaken table the venison haunch was shared.
A squat vertical support structure.
To provide with a haunch or supporting structure.