frenzy englannista suomeksi
''She went into a cleaning frenzy to prepare for the unexpected guests.''
(quote-book)| year=1983| publisher=Knopf| ISBN=0679722106| passage=It is during these frenzies that sharks have been known to bite everything in sight, including other sharks engaged in the same activity.| page=170
A violent agitation of the mind approaching madness; rage.
- All else is towering frenzy and distraction.
1595-1596, (w), ''(w)'', Act 5, scene 1:
- The poet's eye in a fine frenzy rolling.
1678 John Bunyan ''The Pilgrim's Progress'':
- They thought that some frenzy distemper had got into his head.
To render frantic.
- Both goaded on to strife by frenzying hate.
- Then there is the absorbing, not to say frenzying, interest, which attends our important elections.
To exhibit a frenzy, such as a frenzy.
- The fresh smell of salt air, the sound of the crashing swell, the soothing immersion in the water, the sight of dolphins playing and fish frenzying beneath my board.