cream englannista suomeksi
kuoria kerma päältä
2018 February 13, Rebecca Firsker, https://www.myrecipes.com/extracrispy/what-is-in-oreo-cream "What's Really in Oreo Cream Filling? Well, for One Thing, Not Cream", ''MyRecipes'':
- You may have noticed that any time that filling is mentioned on Oreo packaging, it's called "creme." This is no typo. Technically, the creamy filling inside an Oreo is not cream at all: The recipe used actually contains no dairy; as such, the FDA prohibits (w) from labeling the product as "cream."
A portion of cream, such as the amount found in a creamer.
A yellowish white colour; the colour of cream.
2004, Joey Green, ''Joey Green's Incredible Country Store'', Inc.|Rodale, (ISBN), page 267:
- Originally the cream filling in Oreo cookies was made with pork lard.
The best part of something.
1612, (w) (translator), ''(w)'' (originally by (w))
- Welcome, O flower and cream of Knights-errant.
(RQ:Goldsmith The Double Transformatio)
- In vain she tries her paste and creams, / To smooth her skin or hide its seams.
2001, Darwin Porter, ''Hollywood’s Silent Closet: The Lusty Saga of America’s First Star F*%er!!''(SI) (novel),http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=03EnBNNsR88C Blood Moon Productions, Ltd., (ISBN), page 155,
- He rode me for ten—or was it fifteen?—minutes before one final fuckthrust that filled me completely with his cream.
2003, Dominique Adair, “Two Days, Three Nights” in ''Tied with a Bow'',http://books.google.com/books?id=UwSA6Ay3doMC Ellora’s Cave Publishing, (ISBN), page 74,
- He tucked his cock into his pants before rubbing his cream into her breasts in slow, teasing strokes.
2004, Art Wiederhold, ''Wild Flowers'',http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=B4SNvC2_AZcC iUniverse, (ISBN), page 158,
- When he did come, he spurted his cream all over the front of Rosalee’s T-shirt and neck.
(RQ:Malory Le Morte Darthu), Book V:
- there shall never harlot have happe, by the helpe of Oure Lord, to kylle a crowned Kynge that with Creyme is anoynted.
Cream-coloured; having a yellowish white colour.
To puree, to blend with a liquifying process.
''Cream the vegetables with the olive oil, flour, salt and water mixture''.
To turn a yellowish white colour; to give something the color of cream.
To obliterate, to defeat decisively.
''We creamed the opposing team!''
To ejaculate (qualifier).
1971, Jim Jacobs and Warren Casey, “Grease Lightnin’”, ''Grease''
- ''Danny Zuko:'' You are supreme / The chicks’ll cream / For grease lightning.
To ejaculate in (clothing or a bodily orifice).
To rub, stir, or beat (butter) into a light creamy consistency.
To skim, or take off by skimming, as cream.
To take off the best or choicest part of.
To furnish with, or as if with, cream.
1871, (w), ''Real Folks ''
- creaming the fragrant cups
To gather or form cream.