cream englannista suomeksi
kuoria kerma päältä
A yellowish white colour; the colour of cream.
2004, Joey Green, ''Joey Green's Incredible Country Store'', Inc.|Rodale, (ISBN), page 267:
- Originally the cream filling in Oreo cookies was made with pork lard.
The best part of something.
- Welcome, O flower and cream of knights errant.
- In vain she tries her paste and creams, / To smooth her skin or hide its seams.
2001, Darwin Porter, ''Hollywood’s Silent Closet: The Lusty Saga of America’s First Star F*%er!!''(SI) (novel),http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=03EnBNNsR88C Blood Moon Productions, Ltd., (ISBN), page 155,
- He rode me for ten—or was it fifteen?—minutes before one final fuckthrust that filled me completely with his cream.
2003, Dominique Adair, “Two Days, Three Nights” in ''Tied with a Bow'',http://books.google.com/books?id=UwSA6Ay3doMC Ellora’s Cave Publishing, (ISBN), page 74,
- He tucked his cock into his pants before rubbing his cream into her breasts in slow, teasing strokes.
2004, Art Wiederhold, ''Wild Flowers'',http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=B4SNvC2_AZcC iUniverse, (ISBN), page 158,
- When he did come, he spurted his cream all over the front of Rosalee’s T-shirt and neck.
(RQ:Mlry MrtArthr), Book V:
- there shall never harlot have happe, by the helpe of Oure Lord, to kylle a crowned Kynge that with Creyme is anoynted.
Cream-coloured; having a yellowish white colour.
To puree, to blend with a liquifying process.
''Cream the vegetables with the olive oil, flour, salt and water mixture''.
To turn a yellowish white colour; to give something the color of cream.
To obliterate, to defeat decisively.
''We creamed the opposing team!''
To ejaculate (qualifier).
1971, Jim Jacobs and Warren Casey, “Grease Lightnin’”, ''Grease''
- ''Danny Zuko:'' You are supreme / The chicks’ll cream / For grease lightning.
To ejaculate in (clothing).
To rub, stir, or beat (butter) into a light creamy consistency.
To skim, or take off by skimming, as cream.
To take off the best or choicest part of.
To furnish with, or as if with, cream.
- creaming the fragrant cups
To gather or form cream.