candidate englannista suomeksi
Something or somebody that may be suitable.
1906, ''Year Book of the Central Conference of American Rabbis'', page 196:
- The matter of candidating for a pulpit is not a matter of difference between congregations and Rabbis, but between Rabbis themselves.
2014, Susan H. Jones, ''Listening for God's Call'', SCM Press ((ISBN)), page 74:
- The report Shaping the Future also gives a set of learning outcomes for those people candidating for ordained ministry. These were also agreed by the Methodist Conference.
1982, Brian O'Leary, ''Space industrialization'', CRC:
- Performance comparison of solar energy conversion candidated for SPS. (From NASA, Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center, Houston 1977.)
1989, Institution of Electrical Engineers. Electronics Division, ''European Conference on Circuit Theory and Design, 5-8 September 1989'', Peter Peregrinus Limited ((ISBN)):
- In this program if a processor becomes idle, then all feasible activities requiring that kind of processor will be candidated for scheduling. If the number of candidates is more than the number of available processors, activities with higher priority ...
2005, Khaled M. Khan, Yan Zhang, ''Managing Corporate Information Systems Evolution and Maintenance'', IGI Global ((ISBN)), page 308:
- Evaluate the maintenance costs of the software system in order to candidate it for evolution AA14. Evaluate the hardware platform used and the possibility of migrating the software system toward more economical platforms ...
(female equivalent of)
(feminine plural of)
(es-verb form of)