accomplish englannista suomeksi
saada tehdyksi, saada aikaan, aikaansaada
To complete, as time or distance.
1611, (w), Daniel 9:2
- That He would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.
- He had accomplished half a league or more.
To execute fully; to fulfill; to complete successfully.
1611, (w), Luke 22:37
- This that is written must yet be accomplished in me
(RQ:Shakespeare Henry 5)
1638, (w), ''The Discovery of a World in the Moone''
- It moon is fully accomplished for all those ends to which Providence did appoint it.
1863, (w), ''Shakespeare's Characters''
- These qualities . . . go to accomplish a perfect woman.
to out a form